Raw 2 Inch Martin
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This gourd is a Martin variety, a dried hard shell gourd that comes with the exterior cleaned and ready for crafting. Since this is a natural product, exact shapes and sizes will vary but will stay true to the Martin variety in the product image.
- Shell quality is suitable for wood burning, painting, and other craft ideas.
- Grown, prepared, and shipped from Pennsylvania.
- Gourd measures between 2 - 3 inches in diameter with clean exteriors.
- Approximately 3 1/2 inches tall.
- All gourds come with either their natural stem or a replacement paper wrapped wire stem.
- Display your gourd where it isn't exposed to excessive moisture and avoid long periods of direct sunlight.
- When storing your gourd, choose a cool, dark, and dry environment.
- To clean your gourds, wipe them with a soft, dry cloth.
- Light your gourd with electric lights (7 watt max) or battery-operated lights only. Never place a lit candle in a gourd because gourds are flammable.