Craft Kit - Bear
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
This gourd DIY craft kit makes bears. Our Small Bear is approximately 4" in diameter and approximately 7 1/2" tall while our Little Bear is approximately 4" tall. These hard shell gourds come with their exterior cleaned so that they are ready to be painted, stained, wood burned, or crafted in any way that you see fit. They have pre-drilled holes so that they are ready to be assembled with the included parts to make your perfect bear craft. Our pictures show examples of finished craft kits but you will receive the craft kits unfinished in a box with all the pieces required to make your very own bear design. Below you will find a list of the parts that will be included with your kit.
- Tacky Glue
- Small Bear - 4" Gourd Body with Tree Cut Design, 3" head, Gourd Mussel, Bear Ears, Scarf, Wood Donut Base, Battery-Operated Tea Light
- Little Bear - Bear Head and Body, Wood Nose, Ears, Scarf Wood Biscuit base
- Instructions for crafting
This kit does not include paint.
Crafting with Gourds:
Crafting with hard shell gourds is similar to crafting with wood. Any paints or dyes that work well on wood will work on your gourd craft.
Because this design is crafted using a natural gourd, each piece is ever so slightly different to make for a unique artisan piece with natural variance in color and size.
Gourds, like wood, are flammable. Please keep away from an open flame.
- Display your gourd where it isn't exposed to excessive moisture and avoid long periods of direct sunlight.
- When storing your gourd, choose a cool, dark, and dry environment.
- To clean your gourds, wipe them with a soft, dry cloth.
- Light your gourd with electric lights (7 watt max) or battery-operated lights only. Never place a lit candle in a gourd because gourds are flammable.