Dye - Fiebing's Light Blue
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
This Light Blue dye comes in a 4 fl oz container. The picture above shows an example of this dye on a gourd.
Directions: Clean gourd thoroughly. Apply dye using applicator of choice such as a brush, cloth or dauber. A second coat of dye may be applied, if required. Apply a layer of POLYCRYLIC to bring out the richest color. If your gourd is going outside please make sure to use a polyurethane marked for outdoor use. Carefully use Denatured Alcohol to clean up hands and skin.
Caution: FLAMMABLE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. Keep away from heat and flame. Do not smoke while using this product. If swallowed, call physician immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. Call physician. Use in well ventilated area. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Display your gourd where it isn't exposed to excessive moisture and avoid long periods of direct sunlight.
- When storing your gourd, choose a cool, dark, and dry environment.
- To clean your gourds, wipe them with a soft, dry cloth.
- Light your gourd with electric lights (7 watt max) or battery-operated lights only. Never place a lit candle in a gourd because gourds are flammable.